The ZADSCAN barcode scanner is a reliable and easy to use a 2.4GHz wireless scanner that lets you accurately capture data for the quick organization.
Its ergonomic design, durable construction and easy customization makes it well suited for application in a variety of businesses.
The large capacity can save up to 20,000 barcodes which give you plenty of room to store data before uploading to the computer and is convenient for inventory tracking.
And the independent mechanical ID enables each scanner has a unique identification number and guarantees that many sets of products cannot disturb each other when working simultaneously.
– With two ways of connection, USB cable connection and 2.4GHz wireless connection, up to 200m of the communication distance in the open place, ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning simultaneously, choose the most convenient one for you to use
– Adopts 32bit ARM upgrade version microprocessor, decodes at 200 times per second, with superior error correction capability, and its bifocal optical controlled technology makes that it could scan the barcode faster, high-density and wide barcodes can be decoded easily
– Can store 20,000 barcodes, reading without a connection, is convenient for inventory tracking
– Integrated 2000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, can be used up to 7 days, ensure long service life
– Shock-proof and dust-proof, more durable, you don’t worry about that the scan screen will be broken easily and the dust affects it operates
– Plug and play, USB receiver automatic pairing, no any driver is needed
– Decode capability: EAN – 8 / 13, UPC – A / E, Code 39 / 93 / 128, EAN128, Codebar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, China postal code, etc.
– Decode mode: bi-directional single line scanning
– Button life: 50 million
– Scan mode: auto off mode / manual mode
– Scan rate: 200 times per second
– Scan accuracy: 0.1mm
– Scan angle: fanning: 30 degree; horizontal: 75 degree; vertical: 65 degree
– Environmental brightness: 5000Lux ( max )
– Warning method: buzzer and LED indicator
– Operating systems: compatible with iOS 10.2.1, Win 7 / 8 / 10, Android 7.0, etc.
– Sensor resolution: 3mil
– Can bear aseismic capacity: 1.5m free fall
– Light source: visible lasing diode, wavelength 650nm
– Battery: 2200mAh lithium-ion battery ( included )
– Charging time: 1 hour
– Working time: 7 days
– Standby time: 1 year
– Operating voltage: DC 3.7V – 5V
– Operating current: 130mA
– Operating temperature: 0 – 45 degree
– Storage temperature: 20 – 60 degree
– Humidity: 5 – 95 percent ( non-condensing )
– Waterproof: IP65
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.2350 kg|
Package weight: 0.4000 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 7.30 x 10.30 x 18.30 cm / 2.87 x 4.06 x 7.2 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 20.20 x 10.10 x 8.00 cm / 7.95 x 3.98 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x ZADSCAN BP616 Wireless Barcode Scanner, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x USB Receiver, 1 x English User Manual|
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.